City of Chubbuck
Land Use Development Commission
June 4, 2013
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES for May 7, 2013
1. An application by Josh Ellis, 527 Taylor Avenue, Chubbuck, ID 83202, for a Change in Land Use District from R-2 to R-4. The subdivision known as Gryfinn Hollow is located in the northeast quarter of the northeast quarter of section 8, Township 6 South, Range 34 East, Boise Meridian, Bannock County, Idaho.
2. An application by Josh Ellis, 527 Taylor Avenue, Chubbuck, ID 83202, for Gryfinn Hollow Subdivision Preliminary Plat located in the northeast quarter of the northeast quarter of section 8, Township 6 South, Range 34 East, Boise Meridian, Bannock County, Idaho.
3. An application by Brittany Hill, 1600 Jade Drive, Pocatello, ID 83202 for a Conditional Use Permit for a child care center in an industrial zoned area located at 224 Evans Lane, Chubbuck, ID 83202.
4. Consider proposed ordinance amending 18.08.040A to permit childcare centers in industrial areas rather than conditionally permitting them.
1. Rockwell Development is requesting a waiver to build single family homes on zero lot line residential lots in Brookstone Estates Division 1 per Ordinance 18.08.040B.
2. At their regular meeting on May 28, 2013 the City Council approved the reappointment of Rodney Burch to seat 1 on the Land Use Commission Board. Mayor England appointed Dan Stoddard to fill seat 2’s vacancy for the Land Use Commission Board and the City Council approved. Both appointments will be 4 year terms.
3. Elect commission Chair for the year.
4. Elect commission Vice-Chair for the year.
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact the City offices at 208.237.2430 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.