THE CHUBBUCK CITY COUNCIL INVITES YOU TO JOIN THEM EACH MONTH
The Chubbuck City Council's next meeting will be on
December 10, 2013 at 7:00 pm.
The City Council is tasked with the approval or rejection of proposed City codes and ordinances, City
budgets and other governmental functions. Public attendance and input is always welcomed
The City Council posts both the upcoming meeting agenda and previous meeting minutes
on this website. Please take a few moments to look at these links to learn more about the decisions that
directly affect your Community.
The City Council also passes City Proclamations
to celebrate or acknowledge special events or
AGENDA FOR THE UPCOMING CHUBBUCK CITY COUNCIL MEETING
CITY OF CHUBBUCK
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
December 10, 2013
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG:
AMEND COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Council Meeting November 12, 2013
1. Approval of the short plat for Chateau Subdivision.
2. Approval of the real estate agreement with Robert and Lillian Molina.
3. Acceptance of the bid for sanitation truck.
4. Approval of the 2014 beer, wine and liquor license for Mystique.
5. Appeal of a taxi cab permit denial for Kevin Winchester.
6. Discussion on the disposition of Police canine.
7. Acceptance of the November report of receipts, disbursements and cash balance.
8. Discussion on canceling the regularly scheduled Council Meeting on December 24, 2013.
CLAIMS: Computer printout claims for December 10, 2013 presented to Mayor England and Council.
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.