Natural gas leaks can be dangerous and are to be taken seriously. If the odor seems like it is indoors, don't
activate any ignition source, such as turning on a light, lighting a match or turning on
the stove. If you are able to, open a few windows, go outside and then call 911 or Chubbuck Fire
Dispatch at (208) 237-7172 to report the odor.
Visit the Intermountain Gas Company website for more helpful natural gas safety tips
. You can also order a free gas odor scratch and sniff card
via email. The emergency contact number for
Intermountain Gas is (208) 637-6400.